Monday, August 31, 2009

Hunter's Moon: A Story of Foxes by Garry Kilworth.

This really is easily one of my favorite books. When I reached the last couple chapters of the book I wanted to finish the book so I could pass it on to someone else and spread the word. But at the same time I didn't want to finish it because I really wanted it to keep going; and I'm not much of a book person. I've only just gotten into reading full-length stories about a year or so ago. I have to agree with everyone else here this really is the best book about foxes. So if you are fascinated with the creature (like I am) then you'll definitely like this book. It makes you feel the large amounts of fear and risk they constantly have to live through in their lives. There are a lot of great characters in this book; they even have their own traditions and rituals they go through as well as having their own beliefs about the world around them. There is so much to be said about this wonderful book, but it's hard to say for sure without spoiling it. I'd have to say if you love foxes or animals in general I strongly suggest you make this great book a part of your collection. You won't regret it.

1 comment:

he and she reviews said...

thanks for your review on this book... i'm not too into foxes but I know some people that are, x-mas just got a little easier for me. ^_^